Teams / Draws
Mini Football (5-7yrs)
Draws (All Grades)
Junior Football (8-13yrs)
Federation Youth Leagues
Waibop Results Data Entry
Club Based Referees
Link to Waibop Football
Link to NZ Football
Link to Sport Bay of Plenty
Coaches Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in becoming a coach for
Otumoetai Football Club
Otumoetai Football Club is the biggest club within the Bay of Plenty and we pride ourselves on having the best coaches, players and facilities to ensure we continue to achieve a high standard of football. In order to be eligible to become a coach at Otumoetai FC a completed registration form is required
1. Coaches must agree with and abide by the rules of the Otumoetai FC Code of
2. The applicant must be of good character.
3. The applicant must not have been terminated from a job or position of influence because of inappropriate treatment of children. This would include any type of job that involves interaction with children (i.e. Daycare Providers, Teacher, Gym Instructor, Sunday School Teacher, Coaching, Scout Leader, or as a volunteer).
4. The applicant must not have been convicted of a violent crime.
5. For Division 1 teams - The applicant must have moderate knowledge of football, proper techniques, and fundamentals. Otumoetai FC will offer courses and training if required.
I understand that the Otumoetai FC is interested in providing a safe, wholesome experience for all of the members participating in Otumoetai FC. Accordingly, I hereby consent to Otumoetai FC organization conducting a background reference check prior to accepting me for a coaching position. I understand that this check may include (but not limited to) obtaining information about prior arrest and convictions from law enforcement agencies.
All information listed on this application or obtained from a background check will be kept private and confidential. It will only be used for the purpose of filling coaching positions within Otumoetai FC
I confirm I have read and understand the above
Please confirm the level of football you are interested in coaching
Senior and Youth Football
Fed Youth u13
Fed Youth u15
Fed Youth u17
Junior and College Football
College - Junior Boys
College - Junior Girls
College - Senior Boys
College - Senior Girls
Mini and Junior Football
Do you have any Children at Otumoetai Football Club
If yes, please state their Name(s) and Grade(s)
Please tell us your Coaching Experience and Qualifications
Please tell us your Playing Experience
Why do you want to Coach Football?
What is your Coaching Philosophy and Style?
What specific skills will you teach and what methods will you use?
Are you able to commit the time to be a head or assistant coach?
Are you available to attend the required weekly practices and games on the weekend? If not, please explain and detail availability
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Yes (please explain in additional information)
Felony Additional Information
Please Note: The Otumoetai FC Executive reserves the right to accept or reject any application
l Head Coach positions must be approved by the Executive, applicable sub-committee and or coaching coordinator
Fergusson Park Clubrooms, Tilby Drive, PO Box 6004, Tauranga, New Zealand